Research & Consultancy
I focus on understanding institutional settings and their complexities and their dynamics. Bespoke customized research uses open source information and a variety of qualitative and quantitative methodologies. When we cannot do it ourselves, we have a strong network to fall back on.
Past Projects and Research Themes
- Market research and strategic assessments
- Due diligence on individuals, corporates and institutions.
- Monitoring media and assessing complex texts.
- Research projects on markets, actors and the terrain in continental Europe, the Middle East, and beyond.
- Labour market policies and conditions in the Arabian Gulf countries.
- International and transnational entrepreneurship
- Migrant entrepreneurship
- Business and the political economy of the MENA region
- Regulatory reform in the MENA region
Academy of International Business (AIB), Ann Arbor, Michigan